INVITATION FOR TENDERS
Republic of Serbia
INVITATION FOR TENDERS
Relining of water pipeline to transfer water from collection wells to an existing treatment plant
This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice for this project which was published on the EBRD website, Procurement Notices (www.ebrd.com) on 15. April 2015.
Javno komunalno preduzece Beogradski vodovod i kanalizacija, hereinafter referred to as “the Employer”, intends using part of the proceeds of a loan from the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (the Bank) towards the cost of Belgrade Water – Tranche 1 – Component 2 – Relining of water pipeline to transfer water from collection wells to an existing treatment plant.
The Employer now invites sealed tenders from contractors for the following contract to be funded from part of the proceeds of the loan:
- Refurbishment of 4.8 km raw water pipeline with diameter Ø 1000. This pipeline is used to distribute raw water from the wells catchment area to the Water Treatment Plant “Banovo brdo”. The method of refurbishment is relining (by insertion of new PE pipe Ø 700 mm into the host pipe Ø 1000 mm); time for completion: 365 days. Work execution shall not be permitted in the following time period: June, July and August, in the chainage ranging from 2+900 to 4+800.
Tendering for contracts to be financed with the proceeds of a loan from the Bank is open to firms from any country.
To be qualified for the award of a contract, tenderers must satisfy the following minimum criteria:
- Average annual turnover
The Tenderer shall have an average annual turnover as prime contractor (defined as billing for works in progress and completed) over the last five (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014) years of not less than EURO 6,000,000 per year equivalent.
- General experience.
The Tenderer shall demonstrate that it has successful experience as prime contractor in the execution of at least three projects of a nature and complexity comparable to the proposed contract within the last five (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014) years.
- Specific experience
- Participation as contractor or management contractor in at least two (2) contracts within the last five(5) years, each with a value of at least EUR 2,000,000, that have been successfully and substantially completed and that are similar to the proposed Works. The similarity shall be based on the physical size, complexity, methods/technology or other characteristics as described in Section VI, Employer’s Requirements.
- The Tenderer shall demonstrate that within last five (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014) years it has, as contractor or sub-contractor, duly performed and successfully completed minimum two projects that include relining of water pipeline with min. diameter Ø 500 mm and min. length 1000 m.
3. Financial Resources
The Tenderer shall demonstrate that it has access to, or has available, liquid assets, unencumbered real assets, lines of credit, and other financial means sufficient to meet the construction cash flow for the contract for a period of 4 (four) months, estimated as not less than EUR 800,000 equivalent, taking into account the applicant’s commitments for other contracts.
- Criteria for Joint Ventures, Consortiums and Associations (JVCA): In case the tender is submitted by JVCA, it shall meet the following qualification requirements:
- in case of JVCA all Partners combined must meet requirement specified in the qualification criteria 1. above;
- in case of JVCA all Partners combined must meet requirement specified in the qualification criteria 2. a. above;
- at least one partner of the JVCA shall have the experience as a prime contractor, in execution of at least one (1) contract, specified in the qualification criteria 2. b.(b), specified above;
- in case of JVCA all Partners combined must meet requirement specified in the qualification criteria 3. above;
- at least one partner shall meet at least fifty (50) percent of qualifying criteria 1. and 3. specified above, and each member firm shall satisfy not less than ten (10) percent of qualification criteria 1. and 3. specified above.
Tender documents may be obtained from the office at the address below upon payment of a non-refundable fee of EUR 300,00 or equivalent in a convertible currency.
The Tenderer must ensure that the amount paid shall be exclusive bank transfer expenditures. When making payment, please state as subject: “Tender documents: Relining of water pipeline.”
Instructions for payment in dinars
|Beneficiary:||JKP BEOGRADSKI VODOVOD I KANALIZACIJA
KNEZA MILOSA 27
|UniCredit Bank Srbija ad Beograd
JKP BEOGRADSKI VODOVOD I KANALIZACIJA
KNEZA MILOSA 27
|Purpose of payment:||
INTERNATIONAL PAYMENTS IN FOREIGN CURRENCY IN FAVOR OF CLIENTS OF UNICREDIT BANK SERBIA JSC /BACXRSBG/
Please pay per instructions below:
|Name of beneficiary :||BEOGRADSKI VODOVOD I KANALIZACIJA JKP|
|Beneficiary’s address||KNEZA MILOSA 27
|Beneficiary bank:||Unicredit bank Serbia JSC|
|Beneficiary bank SWIFT address:||BACXRSBG|
Please instruct your bank to send MT103 directly to UNICREDIT BANK SERBIA JSC, Belgrade, Serbia (SWIFT BIC: BACXRSBG) covering UCB Serbia’s account with one of the following:
|EUR||UniCredit Bank Austria AG Vienna||Austria||BKAUATWW|
|EUR||UniCredit SPA Milano||Italy||UNCRITMM|
|EUR||UniCredit Bank AG (Hypovereinsbank)
Deutsche Bank AG
In order to avoid any correspondence, delay or return of payment due to incomplete information MT 103 must always include:
- full name and address (street, city, state) of the ordering customer – field 50
- full name and IBAN (account number) of the beneficiary customer – field 59
Upon receipt of appropriate evidence of payment of the non-refundable fee, the documents will promptly be dispatched by courier; however, no liability can be accepted for their loss or late delivery. In addition, if requested, the documents can be dispatched electronically after presentation by the prospective tenderer of an appropriate evidence of payment of the non-refundable fee. In the event of discrepancy between electronic and hard copies of the documents, the hard copy shall prevail.
All tenders must be accompanied by a tender security of EUR 50.000 or its equivalent in a convertible currency.
Tenders must be delivered to the office at the address below on or before August 3rd, 2016 at 12 p.m., at which time they will be opened in the presence of those tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend.
A register of potential tenderers who have purchased the tender documents may be inspected at the address below.
Prospective tenderers may obtain further information from, and inspect and acquire the tender documents at, the following office:
Javno komunalno preduzeće Beogradski vodovod i kanalizacija
Belgrade, Obrenovački drum bb
Phone: +381 11 3052 841
Fax: +381 11 3052 923